[Scribus] Column Break and Page Break in text

Owen rcook
Mon Jan 30 02:27:32 CET 2006

D Jungk wrote:

>>>That's a drag.
>>
>>There's frame break in 1.3.x
>
> Super. I just downloaded the file, but the ./configure is asking for
> Libart2-config. the BUILDING file says I need version 2.3.8.

You need to install libart. You don't say here what system you are on, but if
it is a "debian" type system, you just apt-get or what ever the libart2 program

Your system should have a pkgconfig directory. In this directory, the
references to installed programs are kept, so when a build goes on, it looks
up the pkgcong file to determine the version, location, flags etc of the
associated libraries

Eg, on this Ubuntu, I have for libart-2.0

owen at ubuntu:~$ locate libart|grep pc
/usr/lib/pkgconfig/libart-2.0.pc
owen at ubuntu:~$ cat /usr/lib/pkgconfig/libart-2.0.pc
prefix=/usr
exec_prefix=${prefix}
libdir=${exec_prefix}/lib
includedir=${prefix}/include

Name: libart
Version: 2.3.17
Libs: -L${libdir} -lart_lgpl_2
Cflags: -I${includedir}/libart-2.0

It's not the sort of thing you e-mail, it has to created as part of the
install process

HTH

Owen