[Scribus] Tutorial reference

Tobias Hilbricht hilbricht
Thu Jan 26 10:27:39 CET 2006

Am Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2006 01:20 schrieb Christoph Sch?fer:
> Am Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2006 00:56 schrieb Mark Nowiasz:

> > Don't know but I myself find the notion of teaching a DTP program in
> > *primary school* much more strange than any sexual associations of stone
> > carvings :-)

> Exactly my thoughts.

There is a nice book by Arpanet Co-Developer Clifford Stoll "High-Tech
Heretic. Why Computers Don't Belong in the Classroom and Other Reflections by
a Computer Contrarian", Doubleday New York 1999 (the title of the German
translation is modern German "LogOut", Fischer Frankfurt 2001).

Yours sincerely

Tobias Hilbricht

--
Dr. Tobias Hilbricht