[Scribus] Tutorial reference

Craig Bradney cbradney
Thu Jan 26 00:58:56 CET 2006

On Thursday 26 January 2006 00:49, Benjamin Green wrote:
> I got posting via the LTSP discussion list about Scribus, there where some
>
> comments listed. The last one intrigued me:
> > 3. The tutorial was inappropriate for primary school. The example
> > graphics were photos of sexual stone carvings (like kama sutra)!
> > Otherwise didn't hear to many complaints.
>
> What tutorial is this and is there one with less sex?

Its a totally appropriate tutorial with an Indian theme, but yes, it does use
an image that you probably dont wish to use in a primary school. However,
given the fact that you can change the file, its not really an issue.

You may view an html version here:
http://docs.scribus.net/index.php?lang=en&page=tutorials/freedomyug/scribustutorial

I cant honestly say that cover page is too bad considering most natural
history museums and various fountains around having about the same level of
nudity.

If you want to use the tutorial and wish to replace the image, you may
download it from that link I gave.

I must say however that the file was done for Scribus 1.1.6 and its quite
outdated now.

Craig