[Scribus] Great year :)

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach
Tue Jan 17 14:07:29 CET 2006

Hello,

I didn't use Scribus for over a year for anything serious but now I see
how much easier is to use it.

But of course there is always something which could make users life easier.

Small idea: allow for negative values when defining guidelines. Negative
amounts means of course not guidelines outside of page but distance from
opposite site (bottom for horizontal and right for vertical).

For beginners it is always difficult to know by heart dimensions of
current page or format. Negative values should be *immediately* changed
to real value to not introduce confusion.

m.