[Scribus] Print problem in version 1.2.4-1

russbucket russbucket
Mon Jan 16 23:51:14 CET 2006

On Saturday 14 January 2006 22:37, Craig Ringer wrote:
> russbucket wrote:
> > Craig, thanks for responding so fast. I need to review how to turn on the
> > debugging, then I'll try that. I'll also check the other items you
> > mentioned. I'll post again after I try this stuff. The previous release
> > of Scribus worked fine with my Epson printer thru CUPS.
>
> In /etc/cups/cupsd.conf, set LogLevel to debug2.
> See `man 5 cupsd.conf`. Once that's done, restart CUPS and try again.
>
> Also, please do NOT post your debug logs to the mailing list. If you've
> created a bug for this on the bug tracker, attach your gzipped or
> preferably bzip2'd log files there. If not, feel free to create a bug
> (it might be a Scribus issue, after all) or just post your log files
> somewhere that I can download them.
>
> --
> Craig Ringer
i posted the log to the scribus bug 0003019. I did not see any errors for the
job that aborted. Used debug level. Also tryed to install GSView but did not
suceed. Files the readme said to copy did not exist when I unzipped and tar
the download. Ghostview was able to open file after I exported it from
Scribus as an EPS. The file I'm trying to print is the .sla file.
--
Russ