[Scribus] Print problem in version 1.2.4-1

Craig Ringer craig
Sun Jan 15 07:37:17 CET 2006

russbucket wrote:

> Craig, thanks for responding so fast. I need to review how to turn on the
> debugging, then I'll try that. I'll also check the other items you mentioned.
> I'll post again after I try this stuff. The previous release of Scribus
> worked fine with my Epson printer thru CUPS.

In /etc/cups/cupsd.conf, set LogLevel to debug2.
See `man 5 cupsd.conf`. Once that's done, restart CUPS and try again.

Also, please do NOT post your debug logs to the mailing list. If you've
created a bug for this on the bug tracker, attach your gzipped or
preferably bzip2'd log files there. If not, feel free to create a bug
(it might be a Scribus issue, after all) or just post your log files
somewhere that I can download them.

--
Craig Ringer