[Scribus] OT: Job adverts

Dave dave
Thu Jan 12 23:19:52 CET 2006

On 12/01/06, Asif Lodhi <asif.lodhi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, and you can guess it from the words/abbreviations used in the ad
> _AND_ apply for the job if the abbreviations/words indicate a relatively
> recent technology trend (meaning the people working in the company that
> advertise the job probably don't have much knowledge about those
> abbreviations! ;)

Entirely OT but interesting nonetheless:

I just saw an advert for a job requiring one year of commercial
experience with Ruby On Rail development. The first printed book on
RoR was published in August, barely 6 months ago, so a year of
commercial use is highly improbable - and turned me off the job, to be
honest.

:-)

--
Regards,