[Scribus] Bounding Box or Contour Line?

Calum Polwart scribus
Wed Jan 11 22:44:26 CET 2006

Lets say I have a paragraph of text - page width and I want to place a
photo 2/3rd they way across the page and wrap the text round it.

I use properties - wrap text round frame (or whatever its called) to do
this.

If I want to create a bit of space round the outside of the photo from
the text I use Properties, Edit Shape and edit the contour line.

Do I want to edit contour line or bounding box? how do they differ?

Also - is there a rational reason why enlarge by 10% puts the photo in
the top left of the box rather than centred... that would be really
useful if it left it centred bu maybe other people have a use for 10% on
the bottom?

Calum