[Scribus] debian/ubuntu packages for 1.2.4.1 are ready

Rick Pasotto rick
Sat Jan 7 01:59:50 CET 2006

On Fri, Jan 06, 2006 at 03:54:54PM -0700, Oleksandr Moskalenko wrote:
> * Rick Pasotto <rick at niof.net> [2006-01-06 16:15:53 -0500]:
>
> > On Fri, Jan 06, 2006 at 12:52:20PM -0700, Oleksandr Moskalenko wrote:
> > > Scribus 1.2.4.1 packages for Debian stable/testing/unstable and Ubuntu
> > > hoary/breezy are in our repositories. If there are several Ubuntu
> > > users here who are already running Dapper setups and would like
> > > pre-built packages please raise your voice on this list, so I know you
> > > exist. Otherwise I'll keep doing just hoary/breezy packages for a
> > > while longer.
> >
> > It looks like unstable is the only one currently available. The stable
> > and testing directories are still from December.
> >

> Rick,
>
> All of them are available. There might've been a problem with the update of
> debian archive-specific files. I've regenerated them, signed the repository
> with my pgp key and reuploaded those files. Please try again. My checks from
> within chroots show that everything should be fine.

I re-ran 'apt-get update' again and this time it picked up testing and
stable. Thanks.

How do I get the verification key? Is there one available?

--
"The natural tendency of every government is to grow steadily
 worse-that is, to grow more satisfactory to those who constitute it