[Scribus] debian/ubuntu packages for 1.2.4.1 are ready

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex
Fri Jan 6 23:54:54 CET 2006

* Rick Pasotto <rick at niof.net> [2006-01-06 16:15:53 -0500]:

> On Fri, Jan 06, 2006 at 12:52:20PM -0700, Oleksandr Moskalenko wrote:
> > Scribus 1.2.4.1 packages for Debian stable/testing/unstable and Ubuntu
> > hoary/breezy are in our repositories. If there are several Ubuntu
> > users here who are already running Dapper setups and would like
> > pre-built packages please raise your voice on this list, so I know you
> > exist. Otherwise I'll keep doing just hoary/breezy packages for a
> > while longer.
>
> It looks like unstable is the only one currently available. The stable
> and testing directories are still from December.

Rick,

All of them are available. There might've been a problem with the update of
debian archive-specific files. I've regenerated them, signed the repository
with my pgp key and reuploaded those files. Please try again. My checks from
within chroots show that everything should be fine.

Regards,

Alex.