[Scribus] How to update a link?

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi
Thu Jan 5 00:29:13 CET 2006

Hi Louis,

Louis Desjardins wrote:

>BTW, what you describe here is almost exactly how we deal with related

Yes.  That's the way I work as well.  But since Christoph mentioned it,
it occurred to me that a strategy-pattern-driven (perhaps Craig, both of
them, would understand) content management system storing content in a
similar hierarchical structure but in a location independent way, could
do more good to workflow management as well.

--
Best regards,

Asif