[Scribus] Prefs>Miscellaneous ...

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Wed Feb 15 20:30:14 CET 2006

Am Mittwoch, 15. Februar 2006 20:18 schrieb Riku Leino:
> Christoph Sch?fer wrote:
> >  really don't think this is a good idea. Craig has already pointed out
> > ?why: This would result in really bloated dialogs. If you don't believe
> > me, try to create such a dialog in Qt designer ;)
>
> I don't think adding one more check box make those dialogs any more bloated
> than they already are.

OK, sorry, I thought you wanted to add a check box to each tab or each item.
But i still can't see what would be won. The user would always need to take
care if "general" or "document" is selected. Having both options clearly
separated and clearly named/documented, is most likely less confusing and
"cleaner" IMHO.

Cheers,

Christoph