[Scribus] Booklet print

Karl Sinn news
Wed Feb 15 19:44:10 CET 2006

Hi again,

Am Mittwoch 15 Februar 2006 17:08 schrieb Karl Sinn:
> Great instruction, but it fails. At least in my case. Kprinter leaves a big
> space between the two pages that should be together.
>
> Is that because of the page-size? My single pages are 105x163mm big and I
> want to print on A4.

I had a closer look to the produced output, and it seems that this feature
does like if I would print on A5 pages. In the example on the wiki it is
written that A4 pages can be used. That means he fits bigger pages to A5.

But what can I do with my small than A5 pages?

Do I have to learn psutils?

Karl