[Scribus] Prefs>Miscellaneous ...

Riku Leino tsoots
Wed Feb 15 14:38:45 CET 2006

Louis Desjardins wrote:
> Edit > Preferences
> File > Document setup
> is confusing
>
> Would
> Edit > Application preferences
> Edit > Document preferences
> be an option?
>
> *Including* the 2 sentences you proposed a few post ago so it is very
> clear.
>
> Some other thoughts, folks?

Already gave mine but will repeat cause i think it's a good idea. I'd really
prefer an option to apply changes made in either of those prefs to be applied
to the other one too by just checking a check box. Kinda annoying to read
that this change only applies to the current document cause that makes me to
go to the general prefs and make the exactly same change there if I want it
to be applied generally. These checkboxes in place of the static warnings
would drive the exactly same purpose but would also add some extra value by
reducing work needed to be done by a user when (s)he wants to apply a change
to both (current document and general settings, i.e. all new documents).