[Scribus] Prefs>Miscellaneous ...

Rich Shepard rshepard
Wed Feb 15 02:57:00 CET 2006

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006, Craig Bradney wrote:

> How many layers do you want tho... this is too many imo.

Craig,

   I prefer one layer: Edit->Preferences. The dialog box can have as many tabs
as necessary. As far as I'm concerned, changes are applied to the current
document as well as future ones. If we want to make changes to only the
current document, then we can easily do that.

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)   |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"