[Scribus] A Non-Text Frame That Looks Like A Text Frame

Louis Desjardins louis_desjardins
Tue Feb 14 00:37:26 CET 2006

Rich Shepard a ?crit :

>    Next question:
>
>    In the newsletter template, at the bottom of pages 2-4 is what appears to
> be a text frame with "Newsletter Heading" in it. Right-clicking on that box
> brings up the lower two parts of the View menu, not the text frame menu that
> would allow me to edit it. A left-click does nothing. I, of course, want to
> change that text to the actual newsletter heading.
>
> Any thoughts?

This sounds like an element on a Master Page. To edit it, you must
actually edit the Master Page. Editing in the document is not allowed.
So, Edit > Master Page, if I remember well, is what you're looking for.

HTH

Louis

--
Louis Desjardins