[Scribus] Hyphenation

Rich Shepard rshepard
Fri Feb 10 21:33:40 CET 2006

   I turned on hyphenation in Settings. Then I imported a .txt file (and
removed the \n so each paragraph wrapped at the end of the columns. But,
there's no hyphenation. Instead, there are large, ugly spaces between words.
I haven't found how to block the text in the story editor and turn
hyphenation on for that block. What have I missed?

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)   |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"