[Scribus] Font problem, was "Column Break and Page Break in text"

D Jungk scribus
Wed Feb 1 18:26:52 CET 2006

On Wednesday 01 February 2006 3:15 am, Tobias Hilbricht wrote:

> > > This is difficult to solve without some additional information. What
> > > model of the printer is it? What fonts are you using in your document?
> >
> > The printer is an HP 1300 Postscript laser printer connected with USB.
>
> I have the same printer here connected by USB and it prints perfect in
> combination with Scribus 1.3.2 via CUPS. Debian Sarge. Any issues with that
> printer in combination with other applications?
>
> Yours sincerely
>
> Tobias Hilbricht

Hi Tobias,
The printer works perfectly with all other apps inclucing an earlier version
of Scribus that came with the Simply Mepis distro CD. Only since I upgraded
tooo Scribus 1.3.2  has the problem appeared.

Thanks for your time,
don