[Scribus] PDF Fields

Russbucket russbucket
Sun Dec 31 05:18:14 CET 2006

On Sat December 30 2006 08:38, Kite Lau wrote:
> 2006/12/21, Russbucket <russbucket at nwi.net>:
> > SSUE 10.0, Scribus 1.3.3.6
> >
> > When I created a pdf form the pdf field are out of order (when I tab
> > between
> > them) Tried moving field up or down level from properties but it hangs
> > the document up, Cannot select field or text box. Shutdown of scribus and
> > restart
> > clears it.
> >
> > How do I reorder the field so tab will step thru them sequentially?
> >
> > Thanks for any help!
> > --
> > Russ
>
> I would also like to learn the same.
>
> Kite
Only way I was able to correct it was delete the fields in my .sla file, then
reenter them and save as a PDF again. That works but it appears you should be
able to move them with the properties menu. Did not work, or it was taken so
long Scribus was hung up for over 30 minutes, when I canceled it.
--
Russ