[Scribus] printable border for a table?

Adam Lafayette atomlbomb
Tue Dec 19 20:17:22 CET 2006

----- Original Message ----

When I make a table there is a dotted black line (border) around the table
that does not get printed.  I would like to make a change so that
I have a black line (border) either solid or dotted around the table that gets printed.

On the specific file I'm working on I am making a flyer that is repeated 6 times on
one page.  I will use the border as a cutting guide to separate each flyer.

I hope I explained it better this time.

Once again this is scribus 1.3.3.6 on windows XP.

Adam Lafayette  N1ZGG     atomlbomb at yahoo.com
http://www.bloodkeg.com              http://www.geocities.com/atomlbomb