[Scribus] Publishing a newspaper using Scribus

Helge Hielscher hhielscher
Sun Dec 17 00:41:29 CET 2006

On Sat, 16 Dec 2006 20:44:18 +0100, Maciej Hanski wrote:

> very well into our wiki, could you add a your
> magazine  (and a nice screen shot, and a few more details) to Success
> Stories?

So far it is only a story, not a success story. All the bleed workarounds
we tried with the first three editions did not gave the desired result.
That is not entirely a failure of Scribus, but also of us always
being late to print and thus no time for corrections.

Fortunately bleed support made it in Scribus 1.3.4 (instead of 1.3.6) and
hopefully it will be stable enough to produce the PDF of our January
edition.

Regards,
Helge