[Scribus] Thumbnails

Nicholas Vettese nvettese
Wed Dec 13 16:44:42 CET 2006

Hello all.  I was working on a document for a meeting I am having
tonight, and I found the "arrange pages", and the "thumbnails" options
yesterday, and I have a question.  When I went to thumbnails, they were
situated down the left hand side of the screen, and I thought that they
would be presented in left to right format.  Is there a way to change
the look of the thumbnails in the way they are positioned on the screen?
It would have made it a lot easier to rearrange the pages had I been
able to see more than 5.

Thanks,
nick