[Scribus] importing eps

Terence Chan terence
Tue Dec 12 23:50:34 CET 2006

I've noticed that importing certain eps files that contain
more complicated images besides text or simple line drawings
fails if I chose the PS/EPS option from the "Import" menu
(I get an error message along the lines of "creating image failed...")
whereas if I first insert an image frame then import the same
eps file with the "Get image" menu option, it works. Is this a bug
(in Scribus 1.3.3.4), because since the same eps file is being
imported surely both options should work?

Terence