[Scribus] Unable to start Scribus on Ubuntu Drapper

Devilz Advocat devilzadvocat
Tue Dec 12 22:36:16 CET 2006

Thank you for all the help, let me explain what was happening

It was indeed the file libqt-mt.so.3 which was missing, when a few friends
here directed me to the Ubuntu forum I saw they were having problems with
skype and I too tried to run skype it displayed the same error so it was NOT
an error with scribus (Apologies) but more with a corrupt file.  I was able
to locate the file libqt3-mt which I reinstalled and once the process was
complete it solved the issue.

I thank everyone here for responding so quickly to my query and hope this
solution helps someone in the future

Thanks yet again