[Scribus] Unable to start Scribus on Ubuntu Drapper

Devilz Advocat devilzadvocat
Tue Dec 12 22:00:27 CET 2006

This is the error which comes across when I enter this in the  console

$ scribus
$ scribus: error while loading shared libraries: libqt-mt.so.3: cannot open

I aplogize I am a newbie to Linux, so that is the reason I typed out
everything.

Thanks