[Scribus] Using Pantone colors fails

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Fri Dec 8 19:27:48 CET 2006

Michael Koren napisał(a):

> MaHan wrote:
>> And, anybody missing some information or considering some parts of this
>> howto unclear or outdated, please speak now:)
>>
>> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/How_to_use_spot_colours_with_Scribus
>>
>> cheers
>> Maciej
>>

> Hi,
>
> I think this is a nice article, but I'm wondering why the bit about manually
> editing colors in the rc file is included. It looks to me like that's the
> same thing it says earlier you can do in the edit colors dialog?

The "bit" in question has been moved into a separate article. There is
also a new article (thanks to Christoph Schäfer, who's delivered it to
me  per mail) about how to _legally_ obtain spot colour palettes for use
in Scribus. It's a rather nice workaround and I'm sure, many of you will
like it:

http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/How_to_legally_obtain_spot_colour_palettes_for_use_in_Scribus

cheers
Maciej