[Scribus] Please Forgive Me...

Craig Bradney cbradney
Thu Dec 7 08:45:38 CET 2006

Its not that different to 1.3.3.x. Lots of new things and lots of fixes, but
its not ready for playing around with for work yet. If you want to play
around for testing, then there are CVS and build instructions on
docs.scribus.net.

Once we finish up the work on the text system, we will release a release
candidate for testing.

Regards
Craig