[Scribus] News for Debian/Ubuntu packages of 1.3.3.6 release

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex
Thu Dec 7 00:43:06 CET 2006

I've revised my build system and the repository structure. The following
Debian/Ubunty branches are currently supported - Debian
stable/testing/unstable and Ubuntu Breezy/Dapper/Edgy (the last 3 releases).
In a short while there might be amd64 packages for Edgy in there as well
thanks to the efforts of Sergio Cambra. If you run a non i386 architecture and
are willing to help then please rebuild the appropriate source package from
our repositories on your system and send me a link to the resulting .deb. I'll
add it to the repositories.

Cheers,

Alex.