[Scribus] Word file corrections

Calum Polwart scribus
Wed Dec 6 13:45:04 CET 2006

> If the corrections are small it is faster to just do it in the story editor,
> especially if he has marked the changed texts parts properly :-)

Which is why I think the idea of using the XML to make it editable on a
website sounds great...  He can then access the raw text without me
needing to worry about him moving and resizing objects etc by mistake!
Or him complaining that the GUI doesn't behave like MS Word!

But no-one seems to have come back with an answer on the XML website
stuff the French AUthor used...

Calum