[Scribus] Linux's font system

Jan Kandziora jjj
Mon Dec 4 22:44:25 CET 2006

Am Montag, 4. Dezember 2006 22:22 schrieb wtb41:
> Jan wrote:
> >So how's your idea of "font installation" related to reality? -- Not at
>
> all.
>
> >"So better change your idea", wise man would say here.
> >
> >Well in linux, however, you always have the chance to change reality to
> > fit your ideas. Don't hesitate to propose a set of (well formed) patches!
>
> My reply: I am more than willing to change my views when they are off base.
> Unfortunately,
> your last message is unhelpful.

Hmmm. I tried to be helpful -- but to enlighten, it takes not discussion but
deep thoughts. I would suggest you to calm down a bit about the whole issue
and take reality as complicated as it is.

We on scribus list are not here to change the font mess, this is kind of
off-topic in my eyes.

Kind regards

	Jan
--
TkKasse will not run on any kind of MS-Windows. It can be adapted to
do so but I won't do it, as most Microsoft customers are expecting