[Scribus] (no subject)

Deepak Mishra xask.linus
Mon Aug 28 12:14:25 CEST 2006

hi people!,
I am a very beginner in DTP, by beginner I mean i downloaded scribus for the
first time last week, but am a quick learner.
I am using it to design my college magazine. The problem is - when i make a
new document of say size A4, the size displayed on screen does not match the
actual A4 size of the paper. The ruler displayer on screen does match with
the physical ruler i have, the on screen ruler is a bit shorter.
Forgive for asking such a dumb question, but do answer it.

xask