[Scribus] Default command for starting scribus 1.3.x

Axel Bojer axelb
Sat Aug 26 18:26:19 CEST 2006

Riku Leino skrev:
> Axel Bojer wrote:
>> Gregory Pittman skrev:
>>> This is the default for self-compiled Scribus
>> Yes, but my suggestion is it shouldnt be :-)
>
> Of course you're free to choose whatever prefix you want. Please
> see ./configure --help for more options.

Ok, thats new for me :-)
--program-suffix=SUFFIX
ought to be it, then ...

But
mv /usr/local/bin/scribus /usr/local/bin/scribus-ng
is just as fast :-)

My point is not that this is difficult to change somehow, but that I
suggest a new default, but well, enough, now it is said :-)

Best regards
Axel Bojer