[Scribus] .doc

Jan Kandziora jjj
Thu Aug 24 19:20:48 CEST 2006

Am Donnerstag, 24. August 2006 18:24 schrieb karlgren:
> My reason is, of course, to show it for others and get response via
> e-mail. And PDF is too big. Perhaps I will go back to OO...?

If scribus produces too big PDFs, you probably did not select the
"General->Image Settings->Downsample Images to" option in the PDF genration
dialogue. In that case, the orginal image solution (which may be far more
than the needed 75..300dpi) bloats up the document.

	Jan

--
"Are [Linux users] lemmings collectively jumping off of the cliff of
reliable, well-engineered commercial software?"