[Scribus] Blastwave package

Rainer Heilke rheilke
Wed Aug 23 01:30:13 CEST 2006

Greetings, all.

I'm hoping that the person that builds the Solaris packages of Scribus
for BlastWave is lurking here. I finally upgraded my old JDS (Suse)
system, and put Solaris x64 on it. However, I find that the Scribus
package on BlastWave doesn't seem to support TIFFs.

Is there any hope of doing this soon, or will I need to build this
myself, after hunting through the dependency tree?

I've been using the Scribus 1.2 tree up until now, and was interested in
upgrading (even though 1.3.x is the development tree), but TIFF support
is vital.

Thanks.
Rainer
PS - it's been a while since I've said it; Scribus is great! Thanks for
all of the hard work.