[Scribus] Problems opening 1.3.3.2 files (and older) with 1.3.4cvs

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Tue Aug 22 04:33:19 CEST 2006

I am suddenly noticing some problems loading some Scribus files into
1.3.4cvs that I have made with 1.3.3.2 -- Scribus crashes, or in other
cases interminably seems to be working on the loading process.
Also, trying to load the old Freedom Yug file (FYug.sla - made with
1.2cvs) crashes 1.3.4cvs.

And I'm not necessarily talking about complicated files. The one that
crashes (Signal 11) is a four-page file of only text with linked frames.

Is anyone else noticing this? Needless to say, I'm not doing much with
1.3.4cvs -- I keep updating it, but I'm afraid to use it.

Greg