[Scribus] Question regarding barcode writer

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Mon Aug 21 23:41:58 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I don't know if this is a bug, but something seems to be wrong with the
barcode writer. I have an ISBN for a book we intend to publish soon. If I
insert the ISBN into the text field, Scribus always shows the message
"Barcode incomplete" _unless_ I uncheck "Include text in the barcode". Out of
curiosity I tried other barcode version with correct numbers, and unless I
have missed something, it seems impossible at all to get the code written in
text.

I'd be interested if it's just me or Scribus.

Cheers,

Christoph