[Scribus] [Newbie] Ready for production use?

Craig Bradney cbradney
Sun Aug 20 20:11:41 CEST 2006

On Sunday 20 August 2006 14:34, Michael Havlicek wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to apologize for the inaccurancies in my previous e-mail.
> I am also a newbie.
>
> Mr Louis Desjardins is very right. You don't need Acrobat Professional.
>
> You just need to make sections of your document of about 20 pages
> for being able to work quickly.

It depends on your type of document. My magazine reaches up to 36-40 pages
sometimes and I have no trouble with speed really. Certainly nothing that I
would call unacceptable, and I do use 300dpi images all the time.

Craig