[Scribus] [Newbie] Ready for production use?

Michael Havlicek michal7
Sun Aug 20 14:34:14 CEST 2006

Hello,

I want to apologize for the inaccurancies in my previous e-mail.
I am also a newbie.

Mr Louis Desjardins is very right. You don't need Acrobat Professional.

You just need to make sections of your document of about 20 pages
for being able to work quickly.

I just checked it out at the end of your work you can use the import
command
in the page menu (Scribus 1.3.3.2) and import each section at the end
of the current
section to make your big document which you can later export as PDF for
your printer.

Otherwise as Mr Desjardins says there is definitively not a problem for
a commercial printer
to assemble several PDF files.

I agree with Mr Desjardins Scribus produces PDF files of professional
quality and is the way
to go for absolutely free !!

Best regards,
--
Michael Havlicek

Le 20 ao?t 06, ? 13:23, Louis Desjardins a ?crit :