[Scribus] 1.3.3.4 and higher - version management questions

Gustavo Homem gustavo
Sat Aug 19 15:57:45 CEST 2006

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 15:45:19 +0200, Craig Bradney <cbradney at zip.com.au> wrote:
> backported

> it?
>> >
>> > Yes, but if a bug is fixed and backported, the fixed in version should
> be
>> > changed.
>>
>> You mean, whenever a bug is fixed in more than one version, "fixed in"
>> should allways refer to the stable one?
>>
>> If so, I agree. Ideally "fixed in" would handle more than one tag, but
> if
>> not possible, it's more important to be accurate with the stable version
>> changelogs.
>
> No, not stable, lower version. Any higher version should also include the
> fix
> or not have exhibited the issue at all.

Ok, that should work as well.

Will this criterium be applied to the bug tracker then?

I am only aware of 3702 in this situation, but I'm sure there are more that need a change on "fixed in".

Best regards
Gustavo

--
Angulo S?lido - Tecnologias de Informa??o
http://angulosolido.pt