[Scribus] SHHHHHHHHHHH... I lost the images again...

Martin Tlustos martin_tlustos
Thu Aug 17 16:29:25 CEST 2006

Hi Karl,
this seems to be not only a problem with Scribus, but with some other programs
as well (folders with spaces). I can't compile programs when there is a
folder with spaces in the path.
Martin
Karl Sinn schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to collect all the images for transport. I got an error message
> probably because I had spaces in the folder name. And now scribus does not
> show the images any more. The Image manager says that they are not there.
> But YES, they are.
>
> If I go searching (In the image manager), I choose the right folder, but
> scribus still says that the images are not there. I remember that I
> reportet this as a bug, and that it was supposed to be fixed.
>
> Now my questions: How do I get back the images? Do I have to reload every
> image?
>
> Thanks
> Karl

|Phil 1:6 God began to do a   |