[Scribus] A simple copy -> makes me loose the images

Karl Sinn news
Wed Aug 16 16:31:06 CEST 2006

Hi again,

Still the same problem. I went through all the images in my Document, and
loaded them again.

I tried to copy the whole document and past it in a new document ==> I loose
the images
I tried to copy the whole document and paste it in the same document ==> the
pasted imageframes loose the images
I tried to copy only one image, paste it ==> the image dissapears in the
pasted frame.

I suppose that all this is linked to the fact that I have whitespaces in
filenames and in folder names.

Scribus version is 1.3.3.2 for SuSE linux 10.0

Is there somethinh I can do about it?

Thanks
Karl