[Scribus] SHHHHHHHHHHH... I lost the images again...

Karl Sinn news
Wed Aug 16 15:00:50 CEST 2006

Hi,

I tried to collect all the images for transport. I got an error message
probably because I had spaces in the folder name. And now scribus does not
show the images any more. The Image manager says that they are not there. But
YES, they are.

If I go searching (In the image manager), I choose the right folder, but
scribus still says that the images are not there. I remember that I reportet
this as a bug, and that it was supposed to be fixed.

Now my questions: How do I get back the images? Do I have to reload every
image?

Thanks
Karl