[Scribus] Is there anyway we can make a feature reqest in future versions?

Stu77000 stu77000
Mon Aug 14 11:11:06 CEST 2006

What I have done for maximum flexibility it to use the Insert Shape item
on the toolbar,

http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Toolbars#Toolbar_Icons:_Insert_Objects

 from which you have a number of shapes to choose from. Then edit this
for size, fill and line colors, and you can edit in the Shape tab in
Properties. You should be able to create a family of arrows to choose from.

Greg

OK thanks, got it. Little tricky but it works.

While I'm at it... Say you have just imported an OpenOffice Drawing and are
busy editing the shape via the 'Edit Shape' tab on properties.

Is there anyway you can 'undo' an action like changing the shape of the
object?
As all the undo options are not available?

Stewart