[Scribus] Is there anyway we can make a feature reqest in future versions?

Stu77000 stu77000
Fri Aug 11 19:35:35 CEST 2006

The arrows can be resized to pretty much any size you want, plus be
edited through the Shape tab in Properties. If you edit to something you
like, you can save in in the Scrapbook to use again in another document.

Greg

How do you resize them.
- You are able to resize the line and arrow as one but just adjusting the
size of the arrow head alone does not seem possible.
- Also it is possible to reshape the line only when using the 'Insert Bezier
Curve' & 'Insert Freehand Line' buttons and not when using the 'Insert Line'
button, as the shape tab is then not accessible under Properties, however
this is not a problem for me.

I am writing a rock climbing guide and need to point out certain points on
the rock and change the size of the arrow head on occasion but the line
itself must stay the same size.

I am using Scribus 1.3.3.3 on Windows.

While I'm at it I would just like to thank all the contibutors to this
amazing project!

Stewart