[Scribus] Problem with Linux Libertine

Pierre-Luc Auclair p.lucauclair
Fri Aug 11 01:57:41 CEST 2006

On Thursday 10 August 2006 15:38, Thomas Zastrow wrote:
> Hi there!

Hi there,

> When using it in Scribus, I can just use the Bold-versions ... ? I tried
> it in OpenOffice (don't beat me), and there are also "non-bold"-versions
> :-)

You should report a bug under bugs.scribus.net.

I'd suspect a wrong name entry into the font settings itself, but I can't be
sure.

> Btw.: Anybody who knows a nice, OpenSource-font like the Times for
> magazines ... ???

In the open or free realm of fonts there's nothing I'd qualify of even "might
be enough" for a magazine. You'd be better off ditch a few bucks on a reputed
good font if you can't choose one by yourself.

Regards,

Pierre-Luc