[Scribus] Where has the Import SVG, EPS, and Open Draw Gone?

Julian Robbins julian.robbins
Thu Aug 10 17:25:02 CEST 2006

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 16:12:51 +0100
Julian Robbins <julian.robbins at q-par.com> wrote:

> But the extra menu items have still gone.

I also noticed that Under Preferences and Plugins, that all of mine are not there. So is it the Ubuntu or deb packages are not loading the Plugins properly?

Just a thought

> Perhaps one for Alex? Can anyone confirm this same bug? I was surprised I was the first to spot it, as its something used pretty often in Scribus, so I'm wondering if I've just been unlucky instead? I'll add this to the bug tracker in the mean time.

Just adding it the bug tracker.

Julian