[Scribus] Where has the Import SVG, EPS, and Open Draw Gone?

Plinnell mrdocs
Thu Aug 10 16:59:55 CEST 2006

On Thursday 10 August 2006 16:29, Julian Robbins wrote:
> Hi
>
> I upgraded to 1.3.3.3 on Ubuntu Dapper and was surprised to find,
> well in fact not find, that the entry to import vector images has
> disappeared or moved.
>
> It used to be on File -> Import->Import SVG, etc
>
> But now on 1.3.3.3 I only see entries of File -> Import of Get
> Text, Append and Get Image. But when I try and get an image, i cant
> successfully import svg files now.
>
> Is this a bug, or has the menu item moved?

By chance, are you on 64-bit ?

The menu entry has not moved and its here on my Suse system. It very
well could be a packaging bug.

I would also launch from a console and see if there are error
messages.

Peter