[Scribus] scribus 1.3.* /&/ ng object problem

stu seven stu7seven
Tue Aug 8 00:05:10 CEST 2006

*     Craig - ahhhhh... ok... I see the problem - BUT - I do
have one other answer to run by you  :-)
     How about adding a "nudge distance" setting to the
default Properties dialog ?  For instance, it might offer the
user:
                  "use page unit for nudge distance ?"
                                       /or/
                 "use [unit from list] for nudge distance ?"

     So far as picking an arbitrary setting for Inch users,
I far prefer using points... if you're set on adding one for
inches, how about  1/64s ?

cheers