[Scribus] Page elements from a certain masterpage drop 5mm when printed

Julian Robbins julian.robbins
Mon Aug 7 14:39:22 CEST 2006

On Mon, 7 Aug 2006 12:49:52 +0100

Sorry to reply to my own post, but after digging further I found that it seems it is a bug in the HP 3500 series driver for Linux, ok using Windows on this printer, and not anything to do with Scribus.

I should never have doubted Scribus ! ;-)

Julian