[Scribus] Arrow Key Movement of objects

Le Tigre scribus
Mon Aug 7 11:11:13 CEST 2006

hovergo at net-tech.com.au a ?crit :
> <snip>
>> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Keyboard_Shortcuts_by_Key
>>
>>    Move item 1 unit (current: pt,mm,in,c,p,cm)   Arrow keys
>>    Move item 0.1 units (current: pt,mm,in,c,p,cm)   Shift+Arrow keys
>>    Move item 10 units (current: pt,mm,in,c,p,cm)   Control+Arrow keys
>>    Move item 0.01 units (current: pt,mm,in,c,p,cm)   Control+Shift+Arrow keys
> </snip>
> I tried these combinations but they don't work on my computer,
> Arrow moves approx 1 mm
> Shift Arrow moves 10 mm maybe more.
> Ctrl Arrow moves same as arrow key
> I just found that Ctrl Shift Arrow moves 1 pixel increments but its very
> awkward to hold those 2 down simultaneously.
> I would prefer the arrow key by it's self to be the smallest increment
> its more natural.
> Roger

I'd say the real combinations are: ( -> means, of course, arrow key)

     *  -> le d?place de 1 unit?
     * shift + -> le d?place de 10 unit?s
     * ctrl + shift + -> le d?place de 0,1 unit?
     * ctrl + shift + alt + -> le d?place de 0,01 unit?

(from: http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Fr_Astuces_diverses#Fl.C3.A8ches )

So your situation seems normal, and the english wiki should be corrected.

Raphael